Engineering allows individuals to be creative while using science and math to design and operate a Learn More
• Whether you’re starting out or looking to move ahead in nursing, whether you want to be an AIN or nurse manager, a qualification is your ticket to entering the profession and moving your career forward.
• There are wide range of nursing courses available to suit your career needs. And while most nursing courses involve an element of hands-on experience via clinical work placement, many programs can now be completed largely by distance education.
• While studying a nursing course, you have different levels of qualification to aim for that roughly equate to different levels of responsibility.
• When it comes to the clinical side of things,
• Assistants in Nursing (AINs) – which include Aged Care Workers (ACWs), Personal Care Assistants (PCAs), Health Services Assistants (HSAs) and Care Support Employees (CSEs) – essentially work under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), assisting in the performance of nursing duties.
• There are Enrolled Nurse – a second level nurse who works under an RN, but with greater responsibility than an AIN.
• Next up is the Registered Nurse, of which there are several different kinds specialising in areas such as paediatrics, mental health, disabilities, acute care and community care.
Download Course Details From here
The opportunity to consider a wide range of study options in different overseas destinations.
Detailed assistance on admission procedures and visa guidance for students and professionals to study,
work and migrate.